“Einat” specializes in placement of professional caregivers from around the globe, offering domestic geriatric care.
Our Goal: To achieve a harmonious match between the client, their family, and the caregiver.
Our service includes:
- Personal meetings with clients to understand their specific needs.
- Very precise screening process to find the most suitable caregiver.
- Assistance in organizing paperwork and documentation as required.
- Forwarding completed forms to the support department and including follow-up.
- Preparation of required documentation for the Ministry of Interior.
- Preparation of contract with caregivers’ foreign embassies, and to help with their employment in Israel.
- Counseling and support to the employee’s family.
- Professional supervision and quality of service, to the full satisfaction of both client and caregiver.
- Counseling and assistance regarding eligibility as required by nursing law.
- Handling transportation of the caregiver to the client’s home.
- Ongoing support and assistance to both caregiver and client.
Our office staff, which includes professional social workers, handles all required administrative tasks and conducts expert supervision throughout the period of service.
We provide an easy to obtain, reliable, professional courteous service, and will be happy to assist at all times.